Webhead Interactive, a fast-growing digital marketing agency, is looking for a Part-Time Social Media Coordinator to help bring us fresh ideas and insight into the social media world. You will work with our Social Media Manager to help coordinate content, design, and strategies for our client deliverables. Our ideal candidate will be innovative with strict attention to detail and able to create compelling brand experiences.
- Implements the day-to-day monitoring and maintenance of account specific social media channels
- Responsible for curating and developing content within an editorial calendar
- Prepares weekly internal analytics reports as well as monthly reports to client
- Effectively utilizes Agency systems and procedures (weekly status report to Social Manager)
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be able handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have excellent time management skills and be able to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Be a “self starter” with the ability to work independently as well as take direction and work as a team player.
- Have good attention and exceptional proof-reading and editorial skills.
- Have good written communication skills and grammatical knowledge.
- This is an ideal position for a new college graduate (bachelor’s degree completed) or for a marketing student in the process of completing a four-year degree.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media required
- Experience in using social media for a brand or business a plus
- Opportunity to learn the social media industry from the ground up, and gain experience working with a wide range of social media clients and on multiple platforms.
- Fun and flexible work environment and casual corporate culture.
- Opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
This is a part-time, entry level opportunity with the potential for career growth for the right person. This can also be an internship and offer college credit if desired. Please submit resume and cover letter to Meriel at email@example.com.
+Anna Lea Crowe Social Media Strategist at Webhead Interactive.